For those who participated in early registration in the spring, you may stop by any day beginning August 8 from 7:30am-3:30pm to pick up your calendar and receive your child’s teacher assignment. Please make sure to bring two proofs of residency from the list below.
For those who did NOT participate in early registration, registration will be on August 10 from 12pm-5pm or 6pm-8pm. All necessary forms will be available for you to fill out. Please bring a check for $50 for registration and a check for $5 for PE fees, along with two proofs of residency from the list below.
Please note that providing false information to a school district regarding the residency of a child for the purpose of enabling that child to attend any school of the district without payment of nonresident tuition is a Class C misdemeanor. Any student found to have been fraudulently registered will be dis-enrolled from the district immediately and the parent/guardian will be assessed the current tuition cost from the time the student had been enrolled with District 512
Proof of Residency Category I (one document required):
- Real Estate Tax Bill
- Signed and Dated Lease
- Mortgage Papers
- Closing Papers/Proof of Closing Date
- Loan Statement
Proof of Residency Category II (one document required):
- Gas/Electric/Water Bill (current-within last month)
- Driver’s License/State ID (with current address)
- Vehicle Registration (with current address)
- Home/Apt. Insurance Papers (with current address)
- Voter Registration (with current address)
- Public Aid Car (with current address)